Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Jip and Rail's Nuthouse
September 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Zebras," select Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 77".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 2 years old to ride in back.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pancake.