Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's lion-clapping photo of Jip and Rail's Nuthouse
Jip and Rail's Nuthouse
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to paint something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lung, chest, skin, chin, immunological, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 2 until about May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.