Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, stalwartly cheering in the evening sunlight
Jip and Rail's Nuthouse
July 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 47" (dripping wet) tall.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 17 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable headgear, garish shoes, or liver, shoulder, stomach, neck, or personal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.