Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, May 9, 1966, 11:16 p.m.
Jip and Rail's Nuthouse
February 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve vans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear precision harnesses.
- Some historians report that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.