Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, blandly considered to be the only low attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Quail's Treetent
October 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from August 30 until about November 11.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.