Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Quail's Treetent
February 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might know you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $415 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.