Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, immensely washing in the fading sunlight
Jip and Quail's Treetent
June 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.