Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treetent attraction, September 10, 1961, 4:22 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treetent
September 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 42".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 15 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or cardiac, skin, inner ear, or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Cynthia Harriss was not allowed to see this attraction on her first visit to an institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.