Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Quail's Treeshack adventure at park closing
Jip and Quail's Treeshack
March 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Quail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this adventure repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After going on this adventure, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Gaston photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, children are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- The abandoned structures near this adventure are filled with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.