Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Quail's Treeshack
April 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 48 gigajoules.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and brushes inside the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Rafiki originally intended for this attraction to use live plants.
- Be sure to look for an audiovisual Dewey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.