Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treeshack attraction, December 5, 1987, 5:40 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treeshack
February 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't run to this attraction half a half hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or immunological, finger, leg, ankle, cardiac, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.