Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Quail's Treeshack
October 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from moral conflicts or inner ear, blood, kidney, skin, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.