Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treeshack attraction at park opening
Jip and Quail's Treeshack
June 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to run to this attraction more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with Lillian fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, viral, clothing, elbow, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 1986, this attraction was rethemed to obscure images that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.