Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treenut show, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Jip and Quail's Treenut
July 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Quail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an interactive show, adults are required to include safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.