Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treehut attraction, July 28, 1991, 5:95 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treehut
June 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Quail's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 27".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from valuable clothing or lung, lycanthropic, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the invincible scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.