Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treehut ride, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Jip and Quail's Treehut
September 9, 1959
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter plusses
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this ride only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Be sure to hold your hats and battles away from the ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.