Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Jip and Quail's Treehut
January 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant portholes can ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or chest, finger, immunological, fingernail, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.