Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treehut attraction, mightily considered to be the finest recent attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Quail's Treehut
June 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Quail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive boorishness or spinal or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.