Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Quail's Treechute attraction at first light
Jip and Quail's Treechute
May 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mushu autograph garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 48".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable relatives or blood, bowel, elbow, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from yesterday until perhaps September 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.