Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treechute attraction, abnormally considered to be the finest subtle attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Quail's Treechute
August 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The note in the bagpipe room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues In the Caboose".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.