Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Quail's Treechute, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Jip and Quail's Treechute
October 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Ranger of Space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.