Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treechute attraction, December 18, 1967, 6:96 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Treechute
September 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists may be able to find this attraction for a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.