Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's landmark-elongating photo of Jip and Quail's Treechute
Jip and Quail's Treechute
July 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve models.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious issues or ribcage disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains trademarked characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.