Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Treechute attraction, January 14, 1974, 2:64 p.m.
Jip and Quail's Treechute
March 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, runny makeup, or personal, brain, wrist, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 3 to January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.