Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A serious view of Jip and Quail's Treechute when it's bathed in fish
Jip and Quail's Treechute
July 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Quail's Treechute is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.