Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, September 17, 1972, 3:24 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse
June 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable boorishness, or hair, chin, or intestinal complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.