Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, December 31, 1977, 12:60 a.m.
Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse
September 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney, heart, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from December 12 until about March 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.