Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A checkered view of Jip and Quail's Seedhouse when it's not shrounded in tarps
Jip and Quail's Seedhouse
December 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Quail's Seedhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The top of Jip and Quail's Seedhouse can be spotted from as far away as the exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.