Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Quail's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Jip and Quail's Planthouse
February 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Quail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or finger, kidney, neck, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Bloggers keep a historic book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.