Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Jip and Quail's Planthouse
April 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Quail's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting phobias or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.