Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treetent attraction at a distance
Jip and Pale's Treetent
April 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled Tim Burton impersonators.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- One of the guests was sculpted to age as a tribute to Max Keeble.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.