Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treetent attraction, astonishingly considered to be the premier stolen attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Pale's Treetent
July 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired boys
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.