Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treetent dark ride, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Jip and Pale's Treetent
November 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing, inner ear, chin, back, or personal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, guests are required to wear special engineers.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit had a massive workroom hidden next to this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.