Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Jip and Pale's Treetent
July 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could joke with you.
- After improvising this attraction, your kids will want to bore something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.