Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Pale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Jip and Pale's Treetent
March 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and vanish.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve lamps.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Pale's Treetent alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.