Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Jip and Pale's Treetent
December 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visit this attraction just an hour before its opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Roy Disney had a secret home planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.