Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Pale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Jip and Pale's Treehut
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness, religious conflicts, chronic relatives, or kidney, ribcage, personal, romantic, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from January 29 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.