Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treehut attraction, merrily raging in the afternoon sunlight
Jip and Pale's Treehut
September 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by passive-aggressive zombies.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with Practical Pig fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.