Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Pale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Jip and Pale's Treehut
October 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to stacks, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.