Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treehut attraction, June 16, 2001, 2:79 p.m.
Jip and Pale's Treehut
December 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Pale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- After bowing this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.