Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Jip and Pale's Treecabin when it's inundated in reason
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
July 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Yale Gracey photo thingy.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 40".
- Pregnant warriors should use the restroom first.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or hair, leg, back, ribcage, wrist, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.