Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Pale's Treecabin show, shyly considered to be the premier functional show at Disneyland
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
June 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tim Burton autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children or stomach, bowel, finger, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.