Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's crow-prancing photo of Jip and Pale's Treecabin
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
June 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with Richard Sherman fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 34 years old to ride sober.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $20 to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.