Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Jip and Pale's Treecabin when it's not bathed in tarps
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
June 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enter.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Dale originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live tauntauns.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.