Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Jip and Pale's Treecabin when it's not bathed in darkness
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
July 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, bad haircuts, or spinal, hair, or skin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.