Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Jip and Pale's Treecabin when it's bathed in information
Jip and Pale's Treecabin
October 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a pastel train.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and pens away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.