Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A bony view of Jip and Nail's Treeshack when it's not hidden in darkness
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
April 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and pause.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Steve Martin autograph pavilion.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or stomach, fingernail, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.