Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: A magnetic view of Jip and Nail's Treeshack when it's not inundated in tarps
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
February 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Adventure is closed for cleaning from sunrise until about April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.