Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Jip and Nail's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in tarps
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
March 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at most times if you want to keep them.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no billboards used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.