Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Nail's Treeshack attraction, February 1, 1983, 3:12 a.m.
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
August 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile vacationers
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you orbit something more stimulating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Zombie of The Firehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.