Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
January 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 43 meters.
- Guest in front must be at least 76" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.