Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Jip and Nail's Treeshack
September 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (from Slinky Dog)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inoperable weapon.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo location.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 74".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blood or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.