Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenut attraction, skittishly resting in the fading sunlight
Jip and Nail's Treenut
August 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or chest or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.