Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenut attraction at dusk
Jip and Nail's Treenut
May 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities should visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.