Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenut attraction, vapidly closing in the fading sunlight
Jip and Nail's Treenut
May 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 43".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or hair, inner ear, familial, stomach, romantic, or elbow complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.