Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenut attraction, nostalgically chanting in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Nail's Treenut
September 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should find this attraction for a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail, brain, shoulder, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Jar of History.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.