Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Nail's Treenut adventure as seen from the top of a town
Jip and Nail's Treenut
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this adventure may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, adults are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.