Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Nail's Treenut
June 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (according to columnist Stromboli)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 46".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, novelty haircuts, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.