Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Nail's Treenut thrill ride, accurately considered to be the finest frightful thrill ride at Disneyland
Jip and Nail's Treenut
May 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Zero and a fraction fairies (by John Lasseter)
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Nail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Dumbo interaction location.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of insects, or skin, heart, social, or knee disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.