Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Nail's Treenest attraction, grandly closing in the afternoon park light
Jip and Nail's Treenest
October 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.