Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenest attraction, December 1, 2009, 3:30 a.m.
Jip and Nail's Treenest
November 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Nail's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to visit this attraction half a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains holographic images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.