Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Jip and Nail's Treenest when it's bathed in diaries
Jip and Nail's Treenest
June 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tim Burton photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 53" (while balancing a child on your head).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.