Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Treenest adventure, secretly dampening in the morning sunlight
Jip and Nail's Treenest
December 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this adventure immediately.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, look for something that doesn't involve flutes.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- This adventure is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.