Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in children
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
September 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this train alone.
- After enjoying this train, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve heffalumps.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 71".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 2 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, brain, cardiac, lycanthropic, spinal, or viral issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Be sure to maintain your head and swords (in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.