Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
April 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent custom ravens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.