Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's brick-bathing photo of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
October 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 56".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's massive queue.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.