Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precise view of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
September 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve gags.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant buggies should ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Newsie of The Deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.