Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, haughtily nearing in the afternoon park light
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can imagine this attraction for a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.