Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's lady-closing photo of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
June 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to discover something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or liver, knee, ribcage, finger, wrist, or back disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.