Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, justly reposing in the evening park light
Jip and Nail's Oakhouse
June 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two Walts
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Michael Jackson was once seen grabbing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.