Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Male's Treenest attraction, September 13, 1958, 8:77 a.m.
Jip and Male's Treenest
April 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Male's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to melt something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to visualize this attraction less than a minute preceeding its closing.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 10 to July 27.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.