Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's raven-biting photo of Jip and Male's Treenest
Jip and Male's Treenest
April 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Male's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.