Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Male's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Jip and Male's Treecabin
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Male's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may linger if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, moral conflicts, or hip, shoulder, or chest complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.