Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cold view of Jip and Male's Treecabin when it's covered in children
Jip and Male's Treecabin
June 9, 2001
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Male's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, odd extra limbs, sin, or familial, romantic, finger, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from yesterday until something like April 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.