Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's pirate-surfing photo of Jip and Male's Treecabin
Jip and Male's Treecabin
November 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of surrendering this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.