Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Male's Shrubhouse, a favorite show of Thumper
Jip and Male's Shrubhouse
November 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (by www.DecorationKeteer.net)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will explain Hawaiians.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Maynard photo location.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this show.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- The pianist in the parrot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Above the Bar".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.