Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Kale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Romeo
Jip and Kale's Treeshed
October 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts or leg or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.