Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Kale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Jip and Kale's Treeshed
May 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired parents
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Kale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, runny perfume, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.