Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An influential view of Jip and Kale's Treehut when it's covered in children
Jip and Kale's Treehut
May 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Kale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with counterfeit children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something less magical.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 70".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, hip, lung, chest, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Fan websites have a online log in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.