Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Kale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Jip and Kale's Treehut
December 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.