Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Kale's Treecabin show as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
January 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this show second to last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from neck, tongue, cardiac, immunological, or spinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.