Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
December 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at your party.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to participate.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Tweedledum was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction when hula-ing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.