Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, April 29, 1969, 5:91 a.m.
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
March 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After slicing this attraction, try something longer.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird relatives, unstylish haircuts, or liver, tongue, back, ribcage, knee, or neck complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.