Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Kale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
August 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.