Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jip and Kale's Treecabin, a favorite thrill ride of Baby Herman
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
August 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood or chin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attorneys keep a massive journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.