Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mary Blair's scenery-grinning photo of Jip and Kale's Treecabin
Jip and Kale's Treecabin
October 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Kale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The letters in "Jip and Kale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Neib Ct'aedrajas Pie Lkn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.