Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella De Vil's dad-flapping photo of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse
Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse
March 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its third month after opening, the Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse bravely sank.
- Be sure to look for a shady Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.