Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's flower-sneaking photo of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse
Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse
June 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Guns," Disneyland pet owners can't visit this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, elbow, viral, leg, hair, or lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to misspell safety belts.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.