Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Jip and Kale's Nuthouse
October 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "Jip and Kale's Nuthouse" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.