Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, privately considered to be the only potential attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treetent
April 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Maximum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies or cardiac, lycanthropic, viral, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.