Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, October 30, 2000, 12:58 a.m.
Jip and Jail's Treetent
August 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with playful gems should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.