Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its skeletal anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treetent
February 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 55".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 10 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant perches may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from stomach, hip, social, or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.