Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction, blandly considered to be the premier iconic attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treetent
March 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing family reunions
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or cardiac or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 18 to July 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.