Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A valiant view of Jip and Jail's Treetent when it's not shrounded in darkness
Jip and Jail's Treetent
January 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Marty Sklar interaction thingy.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts, garish shoes, or hair problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.