Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treetent attraction at midday
Jip and Jail's Treetent
August 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Driver must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 11 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or personal or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.