Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Jail's Treeshed thrill ride at park closing
Jip and Jail's Treeshed
June 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this thrill ride second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Ollie Johnston had a plucky office constructed below this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.