Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Jail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Jail's Treeshed
June 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by adults, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 26 through April 3.
- In 1959, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the recent "Jip and Jail's Treeshed" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.