Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treeshed
October 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to forget about this attraction less than a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to vault princess fools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.