Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Jip and Jail's Treeshed
January 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 17 years old to ride with a child.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from February 12 until about August 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.