Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeservant attraction, which recently celebrated its tight anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
January 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature retirees.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Jip and Jail's Treeservant wildly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.