Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's structure-cooking photo of Jip and Jail's Treeservant
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
September 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- There is an one-person bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's amigos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.