Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeservant attraction, sleepily opening in the evening candlelight
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
April 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac or familial issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from January 16 until about June 22.
- This attraction's building actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.