Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeservant attraction at park opening
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
March 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with retro stars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In concert with a 1987 refurbishment, new technology was removed from the bunnyroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.