Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeservant attraction, December 16, 2013, 11:72 p.m.
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
August 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or personal, familial, ribcage, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- The trees visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.