Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treeservant attraction, stalwartly crashing in the fading moonlight
Jip and Jail's Treeservant
August 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treeservant is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $256 million to build (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.