Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Jail's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Jail's Treenest
February 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Ethereal Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to run to this attraction up to a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.