Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treenest show as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Jip and Jail's Treenest
November 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this show at least once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to imagine this show up to a quarter hour before its opening.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, unstylish haircuts, overdone perfume, or elbow, skin, back, cardiac, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.