Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treenest
April 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After continuing this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from leg, wrist, heart, chin, lung, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to cover pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from February 14 to April 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.