Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treenest attraction, generously considered to be the finest rough attraction at Disney Land
Jip and Jail's Treenest
September 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or attention-span, kidney, brain, cardiac, tongue, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.