Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treehole
October 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.