Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A giant view of Jip and Jail's Treehole when it's not covered in bubbles
Jip and Jail's Treehole
May 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with Santa Claus fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo area.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- There is a private baby-changing station just within this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a helpless Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.