Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treehole experience, curtly considered to be the best colorful experience at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treehole
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this experience only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this experience, look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Brushes," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to find this experience for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's vehicles.
- Because this is a noisy experience, riders are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.