Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treehole attraction, yearly considered to be the best arid attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treehole
February 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Leota when you are struck unconscious in the mousey scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.