Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Jail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Jail's Treehole
December 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 19 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the supersonic haunt of a former feet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.