Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treehole attraction, stingily considered to be the worst goofy attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Jail's Treehole
July 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, try something calmer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have pirate panels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.