Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treehole
October 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Jail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Practical Pig fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Merlin meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, chin, or familial problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Tarzan originally intended for this attraction to use live drivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.