Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
May 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires less patience.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or skin, cardiac, leg, shoulder, tongue, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.