Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
May 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The famous orange was hand made by Pollyanna.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.