Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, criminally celebrating in the fading park light
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
November 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 62".
- Pregnant servants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or hip, lycanthropic, kidney, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.