Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Jip and Jail's Treecabin when it's bathed in fog
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
October 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a tribute to Rudyard Kipling can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.