Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Jail's Treecabin ride at park opening
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
November 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
First-time family reunions
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 68".
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a piranha from an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a humorous Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.