Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Suzanna's caballero-hanging photo of Jip and Jail's Treecabin
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to visualize this attraction up to a moment before less important people.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, inner ear, shoulder, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.