Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Treecabin ride as seen from the top of Norway
Jip and Jail's Treecabin
September 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The steamer was personally approved by Condorman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.