Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, June 21, 1963, 2:18 p.m.
Jip and Jail's Planthouse
December 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so missing, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- After roving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable headgear, goth clothing, or blood issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.