Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Jail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Nemo
Jip and Jail's Planthouse
March 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Jail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or attention-span, hip, or hair complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.