Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Jip and Jail's Planthouse when it's not inundated in fog
Jip and Jail's Planthouse
July 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction after dinner.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from August 26 to March 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.