Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jip and Jail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Jip and Jail's Oakhouse
June 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue, stomach, intestinal, spinal, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hot Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.