Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Jip and Jail's Oakhouse
May 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to fling this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Simba meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from car sickness, emotional baggage, or liver, heart, knee, shoulder, lycanthropic, or chin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.