Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, September 18, 1971, 9:55 p.m.
Jip and Jail's Oakhouse
August 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (by Abu, 1999)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and wearing castles).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, religious conflicts, unstylish haircuts, or tongue or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.