Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Jail's Oakhouse
April 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by Walt Disney fans.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
Policies and Information
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Jip and Jail's Oakhouse immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.