Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Jip and Jail's Oakhouse
May 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and pathetic).
- Contains trademarked characters.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 9 to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.