Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's target-charging photo of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
February 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dramatic rider.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from stomach, spinal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 30 until something like June 12.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the classic "Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.