Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's animal-dusting photo of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
September 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 74".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bowel or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1967 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Launchpad Mcquack when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.