Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse when it's not covered in fog
Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
March 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visit this attraction more than a half hour before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tiana photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant skulls will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.