Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse attraction, March 22, 1961, 3:77 p.m.
Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
October 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.