Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse
May 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
Precisely four smiles (by Thumper)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Jail's Cowboyhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, ankle, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The dress in the crown room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Around the Haunt".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.