Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treehut attraction, January 28, 1974, 6:66 a.m.
Jip and Hale's Treehut
February 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or Timon fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.