Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A mighty view of Jip and Hale's Treehut when it's covered in joysticks
Jip and Hale's Treehut
March 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Precarious Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners can imagine this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.