Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's titan-skidding photo of Jip and Hale's Treehut
Jip and Hale's Treehut
March 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with Benji fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Gaston meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.