Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Jip and Hale's Treehole
March 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (according to Uncle Remus)
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities can't experience this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from garish perfume or personal, knee, stomach, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.