Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Jip and Hale's Treehole
January 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge rainbows (by "The Bridge" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.