Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treehole attraction at park opening
Jip and Hale's Treehole
May 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more demanding.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The glow of Jip and Hale's Treehole can be seen from as far away as Camelot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.