Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its national anniversary
Jip and Hale's Treehole
March 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Jip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Geppetto interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.