Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treehole attraction at dusk
Jip and Hale's Treehole
May 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives will want to enjoy this attraction just an hour before its opening.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from now through March 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.