Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
October 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 8 until perhaps July 15 (or there abouts).
- The tower of Jip and Hale's Treecottage can be spotted from as far away as Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.