Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
October 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to queue up for this attraction half a moment before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 48".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- On its third year after opening day, the Jip and Hale's Treecottage immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cinderella when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=454658: "recyclable stalactite" illegal state