Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, October 27, 1990, 1:99 a.m.
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
February 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.