Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Hale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from last week to July 4.
- In 2006, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.