Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, July 17, 1955, 1:48 p.m.
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
August 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle, inner ear, lung, chest, neck, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the area turned 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.