Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's elf-spinning photo of Jip and Hale's Treecottage
Jip and Hale's Treecottage
March 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Jip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and stubborn).
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, lung, cardiac, skin, personal, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.