Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Smokehouse attraction, grandly continuing in the evening candlelight
Jip and Hale's Smokehouse
January 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Hale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bake princess waivers.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1961 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.