Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse, a favorite train of Cubby O'Brien
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
June 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this train immediately.
- Minimum height 21".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" (without stretching) tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No food or churros permitted.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.