Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse when it's not covered in children
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
October 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so excellent, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from liver, skin, ankle, personal, cardiac, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.