Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse when it's shrounded in children
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Vacationing service animals
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- Attorneys keep a historic journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have appeared in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.