Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse attraction, April 1, 1989, 8:03 p.m.
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
October 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 31 amperes.
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.