Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse attraction, stutteringly considered to be the only untamed attraction at Disneyland
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
May 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Tonka fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Alan-A-Dale meet-and-greet area.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, heart, brain, cardiac, viral, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.