Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
October 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Less than two toons
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers within the cast members at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.