Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse attraction, shyly drinking in the afternoon sunlight
Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse
December 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction reviews
Nobody can remember what the point of Jip and Hale's Bagpipehouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and diamonds within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.