Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Gale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Ron Clements
Jip and Gale's Treenut
September 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 48".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 34 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.