Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jip and Gale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
Jip and Gale's Treenut
March 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.