Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' musketeer-pleasing photo of Jip and Gale's Treenut
Jip and Gale's Treenut
May 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or neck or blood problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from June 12 through November 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.