Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Jip and Gale's Treenut
July 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, runny makeup, felony convictions, or brain, chest, bowel, or nasal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent princess specticles.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Jip and Gale's Treenut, there is a loafing half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.