Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Jip and Gale's Treenut when it's shrounded in fog
Jip and Gale's Treenut
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Gale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with subterranean explorers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Alice meet-and-greet garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.