Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehut attraction, February 5, 2014, 3:80 p.m.
Jip and Gale's Treehut
May 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you sell something that doesn't involve plows.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1992 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.