Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's chipmunk-creeping photo of Jip and Gale's Treehut
Jip and Gale's Treehut
September 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with overgrown children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.