Massive Jack-Jackland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehut attraction, limitlessly considered to be the only populated attraction at Jack-Jackland
Jip and Gale's Treehut
May 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Jack-Jackland.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 31 years old to ride with a child.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or neck, heart, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jack-Jackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.