Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Jip and Gale's Treehovel attraction, December 28, 2002, 1:08 p.m.
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
February 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.