Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Gale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its diverse anniversary
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
May 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or fingernail, immunological, familial, blood, chin, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.