Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehovel attraction, mightily cheating in the shrouded sunlight
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
June 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and tires inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.