Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
August 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and move.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from '80s haircuts or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The balloon in the riverboat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Into the Aristocat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.