Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's snow-twirling photo of Jip and Gale's Treehovel
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
September 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or knee, brain, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jip and Gale's Treehovel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.