Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehovel ride, quarterly considered to be the premier stylish ride at Disneyland
Jip and Gale's Treehovel
April 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this ride second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to bypass this ride just a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may avoid this ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.