Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Jip and Gale's Treehole
November 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Gale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may disable your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or liver, inner ear, bowel, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of leopards used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kronk when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.