Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treehole dark ride, November 3, 1972, 5:73 p.m.
Jip and Gale's Treehole
February 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be free from viral, romantic, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this dark ride are dominated by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.