Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, September 17, 1981, 4:18 p.m.
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
August 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.