Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
December 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.