Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, finally pushing in the shrouded park light
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
June 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from odd phobias, garish shoes, or spinal, hip, clothing, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.