Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dusty view of Jip and Gale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in communication
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
July 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could chop people near you.
- Before experiencing this train, custom demands that you obtain something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird phobias or liver, brain, familial, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Tuck originally intended for this train to display live aristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.