Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: A carefree view of Jip and Gale's Treecottage when it's not covered in children
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
May 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Gale's Treecottage "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.