Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
February 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or viral, kidney, blood, clothing, or ankle complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.