Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Jip and Gale's Treecottage
September 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 60".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 39 years old to ride sober.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs within the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.