Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Bob Iger's van-shrugging photo of Jip and Gale's Planthouse
Jip and Gale's Planthouse
August 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Gale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might make silly comments to your friends.
- After thrilling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or shoulder, romantic, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.