Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's bat-chattering photo of Jip and Gale's Oakhouse
Jip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Jip and Gale's Oakhouse, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.