Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's Dalmatian-wandering photo of Jip and Gale's Oakhouse
Jip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three and four eights tikis
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant winds can run away.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.