Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, January 1, 2003, 9:46 p.m.
Jip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, decorate something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jip and Gale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.