Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's gun-leading photo of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw
Jip and Fail's Treemacaw
September 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this show with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Mary Poppins autograph area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This was Pinocchio's least visited show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.