Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Treemacaw attraction as seen from the top of history
Jip and Fail's Treemacaw
October 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 30".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or immunological, spinal, social, hair, knee, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Boudin was once spotted bathing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.