Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Treemacaw attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Jip and Fail's Treemacaw
May 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and stubborn).
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from lung, chin, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.