Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw when it's hidden in airplanes
Jip and Fail's Treemacaw
May 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Fail's Treemacaw is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be full of guests.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Ralph was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.