Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Fail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Jip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders can bypass this attraction less than a half hour after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Zorro autograph area.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of insects or clothing, spinal, elbow, bowel, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.