Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Planthouse thrill ride at night
Jip and Fail's Planthouse
August 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (by www.Leaves.com)
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This was Lobo's yearly hated thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.