Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Fail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Jip and Fail's Planthouse
May 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Card Walker was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to the countryside.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.