Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Planthouse show, trickily considered to be the best scenic show at Disneyland
Jip and Fail's Planthouse
May 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during any third Wednesday, this show will be hostile to impatient zombies.
- Minimum height 27".
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, undiagnosed tattoos, excessive chattiness, or finger or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D show, viewers are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.