Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Jip and Fail's Nuthouse
July 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.