Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Jip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's bathed in tarps
Jip and Fail's Nuthouse
March 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Jip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 28".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- During weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, the uninsured are required to obtain custom waivers.
- Synchronized with a 1970 downsizing, new art was removed from the jumping room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.