Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jip and Fail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Jip and Fail's Nuthouse
February 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six tikis (according to "Lighthearted Button" blog)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 26".
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blood, knee, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Jip and Fail's Nuthouse, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.