Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Jip and Fail's Nuthouse
October 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Jip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kronk photo pavilion.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from right now to January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.