Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Fail's Applehouse attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Jip and Fail's Applehouse
March 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Fail's Applehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, change something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.