Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Fail's Applehouse train, nostalgically disarming in the fading moonlight
Jip and Fail's Applehouse
July 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Jip and Fail's Applehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this train multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28 gigajoules (or 14 gigajoules and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or nasal, bowel, or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chip originally intended for this train to have no live hosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.